Designations, Education and Licenses
I started in the financial industry in 1987 and strive to stay current through industry designations and continuing education.
- Chartered Financial Consultant through The American College since 1990 - ChFC
- Chartered Life Underwriter through The American College since 1991 - CLU
- Certified Financial Planner earned in 1992 - CFP©
- Retirement Income Certified Professional through The American College since 2013 - RICP
- Awarded the Investment Foundations certificate by CFA Institute, 2014 (non-designation program)
- Certified Estate and Trust Specialist in 2018 through the Institute of Business and Finance - CES; provides a foundation for understanding legal issues and services your attorney provides.
- Certified Income Specialist in 2019 through the Institute of Business and Finance - CIS
- Ohio Life, Annuity and Health Insurance
- Securities registrations Series 7 and 24 held with LPL Financial.
Graduated from The Ohio State University in 1977